True Build Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick-travel system

2 posters

Go down

Quick-travel system Empty Quick-travel system

Post  Rhysarkhan Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 am

Stargates

I already suggested this to you. It provides a way to travel rapidly, without typing out tons of commands, and requires very little to set up. This would allow you to link all the towns together, with a simple, and surprisingly compact method. It's the same size as a standard obsidian gate, and if you want, you can even set it to a different material I believe.

Anyways, just a suggestion. Take a look, and tell me what you think.

Rhysarkhan

Back to top Go down

Quick-travel system Empty Re: Quick-travel system

Post  SexyBiscut98 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 am

I checked this out on YouTube nd it looks really cool nd simple definitely useful because the city is far from spawn nd my store is far so it's really useful to get around Smile
SexyBiscut98
SexyBiscut98

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhysarkhan Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:24 am

Yeah. we could just use what we have and type out everything when we want to warp around place to place, but I like how instead of punching out commands, you can further immerse yourself into the game, and just walk through a portal. The coolest thing about this is you could do this a number of ways. You could design a "Central" room with say X number of portals in the room, that all go to different places, and have the portal "owners" design them, Or just compact everything into a single portal with a scroll list going wherever you need to go. Possibilities are endless. And you can change the shape and design material to whatever you like. :3

Rhysarkhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum