True Build Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Day Vaction :P

3 posters

Go down

5 Day Vaction :P Empty 5 Day Vaction :P

Post  BadBoy9_11 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 pm

After Days of Planning, my family has planned to load up and head down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina tomorrow for a summer vacation! The Trip will last 4 Nights, with me Returning on Sunday. Once back you will have my total attention True Build Smile Hopefully this doesnt Cause a problem, atleast i can enjoy myself knowing that I have a minecraft server now Smile As for Fort Iona, Jay, you are in charge. For now leave the Fort walls, towers and capital building up to me Smile I'll start, and finish, those when I am back. For now, the Town is looking quite bland. How bout you Spruce it up? I was thinking of using Cobble for road ways, with the main roads being 4 wide. Then If The house is off of the road (which it should be) then make a 1 or 2 wide path to the door, which ever amount of doors there are! The Fort just needs 15-20 houses, which i will help you with when back. Just do as many as you can. There's really not many more ideas i can think of, but while im Laying in the hotel room, I'll draw/think of idea's and then show em to you when I'm back. I'm hoping you wont let me down, but i have no fear that you can't do this. Good luck, Have Fun, and see you all when I'm back.
-Love (no homo)
BadBoy9_11

BTW: I do have a skype ben.james115 is the username if anyone wants to add, ill accept when im home Smile Bye everyone and i hope this trip doesn't make anyone mad :/ it just kinda popped up
EDIT: The Hotel has Internet therefore i will try to get on the website everynow and again Smile

Last edited by BadBoy9_11 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: The Hotel has Internet therefore i will try to get on the website everynow and again :))
BadBoy9_11
BadBoy9_11

Back to top Go down

5 Day Vaction :P Empty Re: 5 Day Vaction :P

Post  SexyBiscut98 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Omg I'm going in July to Myrtle Beach I love it
SexyBiscut98
SexyBiscut98

Back to top Go down

5 Day Vaction :P Empty Re: 5 Day Vaction :P

Post  BadBoy9_11 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 pm

SexyBiscut98 wrote:Omg I'm going in July to Myrtle Beach I love it