Will you stay dedicated?:
Zerkkaa
Admin

View user profile http://truebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Overeaper VIP application

Post  overeaper on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 pm

How long have you been on the server?(Minimum 2.5 weeks): over a month
What have you made?: 2 lighthouses, a hospital and underground research facility. a castle and a few houses. also started a ship. (all griefed or erased in server swaps except the boring hospital )
Will you spawn for others?: if its reasonable (no flint and iron or TNT or copious amounts of diamond of course)
Will you stay dedicated? this is the only server i visit and Im on almost every day.

overeaper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

VIP Status for ItchyTunic

Post  ItchyTunic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:42 pm

How long have you been on the server?(Minimum 2.5 weeks):As long as overeaper, over a month.
What have you made?:Along with my brother Overeaper, we have built multiple towers that got destroyed in the server change, a hospital, and an underground facility. I also helped rebuild after the server was griefed and tried to get them to stop griefing the town
Will you spawn for others?:Yes if they ask politely and are reasonable in their requests.
Will you stay dedicated?:Yes, i visit the server every other day if not everyday, and I plan to in the future.
I would like to thank you guys for considering my request and please allow me VIP status. Thanks!

ItchyTunic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Template

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down